The gear you use is one of the most crucial aspects of getting the best performance out of a game of Paintball. The gloves that you use are no different and can provide some well needed protection to a part of your body prone to injury.
Within this article, we will go over some excellent options for Paintball Gloves to buy and some features and points of interest to look out for when buying a pair for yourself or someone you know.
Top 5 Paintball Gloves
5. Fan Favorite
4. Budget Option
No products found.
3. Most Popular
- Made of durable microfiber leather material Wear-resistant, anti-slip, lightweight, fast drying.
- Double stitching for heavy duty, The palm reinforcement. Protection hands from abrasion.
- Adjustable wrist design provide sense of snug and support when working outdoor sport.
- Increasing the friendly touching function to three fingers part of gloves.
- High performance design for Motorcycle, Cycling, Motorbike, ATV Bike, Riding, Hiking, Work, Climbing, Camping, Operator and so on.
- neoprene-padded hand protection
- custom silicone palm grip
- aero-mesh ventilation
- low-profile velcro for easy release
- lightweight and protective
1. Must-have Option
- Method for choosing the size,According to palm circumference not including thumb refer to left size chart. XS(6.7″-7.1″,17cm-18cm) S(7.1″-7.7″,18cm-19.5cm) M(7.7″-8.3″,19.5cm-21cm)L(8.3″-8.9″,21cm-22.5cm) XL(8.9″-9.5″,22.5cm-24cm)XXL(9.5″-10″,24cm-25.5cm)
- Fingerless on Thumb，index and middle fingers, convenient for using smart devices which requiring fingerprint unlocking
- TPR wrist closure provides light protection and a seamless fit to your wrist. Seamless 0.8mm synthetic leather provides the perfect blend of dexterity and durability.
Buyer’s Guide: Paintball Gloves
How much do Paintball Gloves cost?
Price is an important part of deciding upon any purchase and getting value for your money is also crucial. So, how much do Paintball Gloves cost? Well, you’ll be happy to know that these products will usually start at around $15 for an entry-level pair and up to around $40 for a top-tier product.
The entry-level products at around $15 – $20 will offer you some good protection, with hard polymer pads to avoid scratches and scrapes, tough fabrics to avoid cuts, and often with either a little gel or foam padding for impacts.
Where they can sometimes fall short is on the flexibility however, as they offer more robust materials for protection sometimes the compromises in keeping the product at a lower price is less stretch in the material.
At around $30 for a more intermediate you will start to see more of the materials being flexible and breathable whilst retaining most of the protection that the cheaper entry-level products can provide.
This tier of product would be great for people who are getting into paintball and don’t want to pay too much but would also like to have gloves that won’t be all too restricting on their dexterity.
Finally, at around $40 you can find the more top-tier products used by professional paintballers. These products mesh together the protectiveness and flexibility of the previous tiers and even improve upon them in many cases.
If you are wanting some paintball gloves without any kind of compromise, then his would be the type of product for you. Definitely not necessary to enjoy the hobby, but are sure to give you an advantage on the field.
Are Paintball Gloves durable?
Due to the purpose that they are created for, intense and often lengthy matches with lots of potential for scuffs and scrapes, Paintball Gloves are usually very tough and durable.
Obviously, you will want to make sure that your equipment is long-lasting regardless of its intended use, but in the case of Paintball Gloves, you will find that there is special attention put upon the durability.
Paintball Gloves will often have protection like, gel padding, impact-resistant foam, polymer coverings, and tear-resistant fabrics that will all enhance both the protection that the product provides along with the durability and therefore how long the product lasts.
How flexible are Paintball Gloves?
Having a full range of movement for your hands can make quite a big difference in a paintball game, but usually (at least when wearing gloves) this can come at some kind of disadvantage when it comes to the protection provided.
However, you will find that there are Paintball Gloves that are quite flexible and shouldn’t impede on your dexterity very much, whilst also offering more than decent protection for your hands and fingers.
They will often be made with breathable and flexible fabrics and materials in key places, such as between your fingers, and this will allow you to keep some of the range of movement in your hands and fingers whilst adding protection to places where they won’t impede on dexterity.
They can also segment the protective pads on the gloves so that when you curl your fingers, each segment of the protective pad aligns with a segment on your finger, and as such will provide protection along with flexibility.
Are fingerless gloves suitable for Paintball?
In general, you may prefer to wear fingerless gloves over full-fingered gloves but you might be wondering if having fingerless gloves is suitable for the hobby of paintball. Really, all it comes down to is a personal preference and whether you find it more comfortable or easy to play with either type of glove.
However, for those undecided, it could be beneficial to look into why you might prefer one over the other. For example, some people prefer to use fingerless gloves as it can help to provide them with a better grip on the trigger of the paintball marker.
In this case, you will be able to find gloves that have half-fingers only on the index and middle finger.
But why not just have all of the fingers of the glove removed you might ask? Well, removing just the index and middle finger will allow the advantages that fingerless gloves provide as well as still provide protection to the majority of the fingers on the hand.
It is worth noting that taking a paintball to the finger is really not a pleasant experience. If this is a big concern for you, then it may be better for you to go with full-fingered gloves that can provide you with an extra bit of protection and help mitigate some of the force from a paintball hit.
- ★Anatomically shaped one-piece Thermal Rubber provides impact resistance. The rubber are not too soft or too hard, it has a certain cushioning performance, efficient protection and reducing the impact.
- ★Increasing the friendly touching function to middle finger part of glove, so you can touch your phone screen sensitively and use it conveniently.
- ★Nicely stitched, careful sewing breathable material and adjustable wrist design provide sense of snug and support.
In conclusion, there are so many amazing Paintball Gloves to choose from. Whether you want full protection, to maintain as much movement as possible, or something that falls right in the middle, there will be a pair of gloves just right for you.
Hopefully, this article has been helpful in showcasing you some great options for Paintball Gloves and informing you of some of the most important things to look out for when shopping around for these products.