Best Online seller
- CREATE AMBIANCE IN YOUR HOME : Make your own scented candles and enjoy arts and crafts time with your family and friends. This candle making kit for adults, kids and beginners is a relaxing activity and a great starter kit for a side income.
- CANDLE MAKER KIT : includes 4 packs of 8 oz soy wax, 4 dye blocks, 4 fragrance oil (0.7oz), 1 melting pot, 1 thermometer, 2 round and 2 square candle tins with covers, 4 cotton wicks, 4 glue dots, 4 stirring sticks, 4 wick holders, 4 warning labels and instruction manual.
- RELIEVE STRESS : with soothing candle making scents : Clean Cotton, Lavender, Coconut Lime, and Cinnamon Vanilla. Dye blocks comes in 4 colors: Red, Orange, Green, and Lavender. Make colors that go with your mood.
- COMPLETE SET FOR BEGINNERS: Instead of spending your time looking for each item, purchase this ready-made kit that’ll get you started on your newfound candle making hobby in no time. One of our favorites is the pre-waxed wicks, which ensure your candles will burn well and clean.
- ALL-NATURAL SOY WAX: Synthetic materials in candles release carcinogens into the air, triggering allergies and causing health problems. Make safe and toxin-free candles that everyone at home can enjoy, including the environment, with our organic soy wax.
- INDUSTRY STANDARD TOOLS AND MATERIALS: The tools included in this set are built to withstand high temperature, so there’s no worry of damage for several uses and would last a long time. Supplies included in the kit will help make candles you’ll fall in love with, you won’t be able to wait to make the next batch!
- Diy Candle Making Starter Set, Each set is packed with care and includes everything you need to get 1 melting pot 500ml, 4 bags of beeswax 7oz each, 6 candle tins with lids, 6 scents, 10 cotton wicks, 6 dye blocks, 10 glue dots, 6 labels, 6 stirring sticks, 2 wick clips, 1 storage bag, 1 thermometer and an user manual.
- Easy to Make, Whether you’re a beginner kids or adults, this Diy kit makes it easy for boys and girls to enjoy homemade candles, with a lot of fun throughout the making candle process. Also you could make candles for friends or lovers as a special gift instead of spending money on scented candle gifts set.
- Enjoy Six Divine Candles, Unlike other candle making sets, this kit contains enough tools to create 6 unique candles in different colors and scents. Light a different one each day to suit your mood.
Easiest Kit to Make
- UPDATED VERSION/HIGH QUALITY & SAVING YOUR TIME CANDLE MAKE POURING POT: Size 5.1inch*3.9inch* 3.6inch, Use 304 stainless steel instead of iron, strong rust resistance, high temperature and corrosion resistance., Capacity: 31oz/900ml. You can use this large pot to melt more and make more candles at one time. Perfectly fit sauce pans and smaller pots, It also meets the standard of food grade, so it can be used boiling coffee, ideal for melting butter, cheese, caramel, chocolate, candy, candle wax
- CANDLE WICKS: ECO-FRIENDLY 100% cotton. Measures 5.1 inch in length and base 0.5inch/12.5 mm in diameter. Our wax will burn clean and non-toxic, no lead and zinc so there’s no bad smell during burning. With superb processing technology, no black smoking and burning stability when lit.
- SOY WAX AND SPOON: The wax have 12.4OZ will burn clean and smooth – without any worry of the unhealthy chemicals found in traditional paraffin wax. Unlike other wax who add unhealthy minerals to their wax, we use only plant-based additives that are naturally found in the environment. The spoon is 304 stainless steel, measures 7 inch in length, small and exquisite, square spoon head edge round, delicate handle and comfortable grip.
Best Gift option
- 🎁🎁 Great Gifts for Lovers, Friends, Daugher, and More 🎁🎁
- 🎁 BEST CHOICE for Christmas gift, Thanksgiving gift, New Year gift 🎁
- 【 A COMPLETE SOY CANDLE MAKING BEGINNER KIT 】 – LAZCOZY Natural DIY candle-making starter kit to be your hobby, which contains everything you need to create your first candles. This candle making supplies set contains 4lbs of 464 Soy Wax, 6 Fragrances Oils, 900ml Melting Pot, 6 Tins Candle Jars with Lid, 50 Cotton Wicks, Wick Stabilizers, Glue Dots, Stirring Stick, 6 Dye Blocks, Thermometer, Cleaning Brush, Labels, a step-by-step Candle Making Guide.
Candle making kit buyers guide
If you’ve recently found yourself interested in the hobby of candle making, you may be wondering what exactly you need to get started. While you can purchase your own supplies separately, it is much easier to purchase a kit that comes with everything a beginner could need.
While each candle making kit will vary slightly, you can generally expect them to include all the basics you need to begin learning this craft.
That being said, you may have some questions about the kits and what exactly they include. Here is a simple, yet in-depth look at what you can expect from a candle making kit for beginners.
The Difference Between Candle Making Kits For Beginners vs. Experts
Beginner candle making kits are focused on the basics of candle making, while expert kits allow for more customization. As a beginner, you will be focused more on learning how to make the candles and the process of doing so.
A beginner candle making kit will guide you through a step by step process that is easy to learn and follow along with.
Once you become an expert, the basics of candle making become second nature and it is then that you can start adding personal touches to your candles.
An expert kit may focus more on details such as creating unique scents, adding decorations, and applying colors. Expert kits may also include fewer instructions and will expect you to use your creative freedom much more.
What’s Included In Most Kits
Most candle making kits for beginners will include everything you need to get started making candles. You can expect to find most of the following included in your kit:
- Candle wax flakes
- Pouring container
- Candle tins
- Candle wicks
- Glue dots
- Stirring sticks
These materials are the basics for candle making and you will need most of them to successfully make your first candles. There will be variations in each candle making kit that may include different candle tins, wicks, wax, and fragrances, however, they will all work just the same for making your candles.
What To Look Out For
When you are looking for a beginner candle making kit there are a few things that you will want to look out for. You will always want to make sure that your kit includes the basic materials needed to create candles.
This includes everything on the list above, with exception of the last three materials.
If you are looking for a specific type of wax, wicks, or fragrance to use in your candles, this is something you will also when to keep in mind when purchasing a beginner kit.
While candle making kits are designed to be used more by adults, kids can also participate in making candles with adult supervision.
A child should be supervised during the process because it involves using the stove to heat your candle wax and working with small materials that can be a hazard to small children. Overall, beginner candle making kits are easy enough for most ages to participate in.
Candle making kits for beginners are very affordable and are a much better option than buying the individual materials you need separately. On average, these kits cost about $50 more or less.
A basic kit will be around this price or less due to the limited amount of materials they will include. A more in-depth kit may cost more than this price, however, they may include more decorating options, better quality materials, and more.
Regardless of what candle making kit for beginners you decide to choose, you will have everything you need to get started in this craft.