One of the best parts about Cosplay is getting to spend time with your friends sharing activities you enjoy around a shared interest. Having a shared group outfit can be a really fun way to expand your enjoyment of cosplay to another level.
Within this article, we will go over some of the best options for Group Cosplay Outfits along with some of the key factors you should be keeping an eye out for when looking at products to buy.
Top 5 Group Cosplay Outfits
5. Most Popular
- 87% Polyester/13% Lycra
- It is Imported
- Hand Wash only
- Official and Best Morphsuits Product, See through, Breath through and Drink through
- Perfect for parties, prom, Halloween and crazy nights with your friends
4. Fan Favorite
- Package include: Inner Tunic+Outer Tunic+Tabard+Belt(simple version)+Pant+Robe
- Fabric: Linen+Cotton+Polyester(Robe)
- We are a professional manufacturer of all kinds of costumes and accessories for CHRISTMAS, HALLOWEEN, CARNIVAL, EASTER, ST. Patrick’s day, National day, Football funs, Mardi gras, Birthday, Masquerade Party Cosplay and all kinds of seasonal holidays and parties.
- ATTENTION: Please check the size chart carefully in the product description before you purchase the costume.
3. Budget Option
- FOAM SCISSORS | Gold foam scissors look scary and hold their form, but are bendable and made of injection molded foam
- RED JUMPSUIT | Adult unisex sizing red button snap-up one piece jumpsuit – please see photos to the left in the image stack for real models wearing different sizes
- FINGERLESS GLOVE (RIGHT HAND ONLY) | Costume-grade brown fingerless glove for right hand
- LIGHTWEIGHT | Durably woven, but lightweight fabric is comfortable with just a tank top underneath if worn indoors. Otherwise, is baggy enough to accommodate layers or fleece if worn outdoors in the cold
- BAGGY FIT | This is not meant to be a sexy, fitted costume. It’s the real deal and purposefully cut in a baggy, unisex fit – Large model is 6′ 2″, 210 lbs
2. Must-have Option
1. Editor’s Choice
- Packge include:1 tunic and 1 PU Leather Belt Material:Polyester, PU Leather Garment Care: Hand Washable in cold water
- One size fits most! Tunic Length: about 124cm/48.8″
Chest Around: about 134cm/52.8″
Belt Length: about 150cm/ 59″
- Medieval Tunic,Sleeveless Loose Outer Coat, White Maltese Cross sewed in front
- Costume for Adults, Perfect for LARP, historical reenactments, theatrical props cosplay, Halloween cosplay costume and fancy dress
Buyer’s Guide: Best Group Cosplay Outfits
How much can I expect to pay for a Group Cosplay Outfit?
Price is an important part of your overall decision on whether or not you buy a product, this is even more important when you are buying as a group of people because you will need to consider if the price is right for everyone involved.
Most group cosplays will not come in multipacks and so it can be much easier to split the cost between your group, with costs being between $30 to $80 individually.
At the lower end of the price range, you will find fairly simple costumes that whilst being a complete costume in their own right, would make an excellent base for you to add any sort of customizations onto. These cheaper outfits will more than likely be a single layer of fabric and will provide great breathability whilst remain quite lightweight and easy to wear.
Higher-end outfits will be fitted with features such as additional padding, added accessories such as belts, pouches, slings, and capes. This can make for a better-looking costume and offers you a more complete outfit that you wouldn’t have to make any additions to have it look the best it could be.
What interests do your group share?
If you intend to cosplay as a group, dressing up as characters from something you all enjoy will make the experience that much better. So finding out which interest you all share as a group can help to narrow down your options as to which set of characters you should be cosplaying.
Asking your friends which shows or movies they like to watch or which comic books they are a fan of is one way in which you can all come together and form an idea of what you would like to do. There are many shows that have huge casts for you and your friends to pick from so there is a great amount of choice out there.
You could all even dress as the same character but each with their own unique spin on it, this could be a really interesting way to cosplay your favorite characters and see which aspects of the character each of you likes the most.
What kind of event are you playing to wear these outfits to?
Another important consideration is what kind of event you intend on going to in your group cosplay. Different kinds of events will have different environments and wearing a cosplay costume that suits your environment is very crucial in making sure that you have the best time that you possibly can whilst cosplaying.
Events such as conventions are a lot of fun and will be even better with a group of friends, however, these events are also usually held indoors and with large numbers of people in attendance.
As a result, these events tend to run on the hotter side and any attendee would benefit from a costume that will allow them to have some kind of breathability in order to cool off.
An outdoor convention would be a little different and will be better ventilated, which would allow you to wear a more complex and layered costume with a higher level of comfort for longer.
Of course, if you really want to flaunt you and your friend’s killer cosplay then you can always brave the indoor conventions with a heavier and less breathable costume, but remember to stay hydrated!
Do you want an outfit that is ready-to-go or to make additions to?
One of the other things that you should take into account when considering the kind of outfits you are looking for in your group cosplay experience.
You might be looking for something you can throw together quickly so that you and your friends can get to enjoy being out and about cosplaying, or you may prefer to go for something which you can use to show your creative side to your friends and make them something special.
If you are wanting something that is ready-to-go for you and your group then you would most likely be better off opting for one of the higher-end cosplay outfits. These costumes will have some accessories included and often come with things like padding and stitching that can help to bring more depth to the outfit.
However, if you are wanting something that you can customize and allow you and your friends to stand out from the crowd, then you should consider some of the more lower-end cosplay costumes.
In the lower end, you will typically find that the outfits are single layered with what is essentially a blueprint already woven into the costume. You can use this simple base to add more texture and intricacies to the costume and make it your own.
In conclusion, there are a whole host of excellent choices out there for Group Cosplay Outfits. Whether you want something simple to help let out your and your group’s creative side, or a more well-rounded product that can let you and your friends get straight to cosplaying, there is something for you out there.
Hopefully, this article has been useful in showing you some of the options available to you, as well as giving you some solid information on what might make a useful consideration when shopping for new Group Cosplay Outfits.