If you and your friends share a love of Cosplay, you may have considered attending Cosplay events as a group to enjoy them together. You will probably be wondering what thing that you should be considering to make sure that you have the best time possible.
Within this article, we will go over some of the great options available for Group Costumes for 5 and what some of the things you should be looking out for are.
Top 5 Group Costumes for 5
- Polyester Exclusive Of Trim
- GROUPS AND FAMILIES can create coordinated looks with Aquaman and other DC hero (and villain!) costumes
- IMPORTANT: Costumes are sized differently than apparel, use the Rubie’s Men’s Size Chart image, do not choose based on age or clothing size
- 【Material】: Polyester fiber fabric, high elasticity, comfortable, light, without fading and breathable, comfortable to wear
- 【Package Includes】: You will get 1*Coat, 1*Pants, 1* Belt
- 【Size】: 130, 140, S, M, L, XL in total 6 sizes, you can refer to the size chart to choose the size that suits you
- 【Wide Application】: Suitable for everyday wear, halloween, dress up parties, stage shows, anime expos, comic festivals, theme parties, masquerade parties and more
- 【Gift】: Cosplay costume anime is a great gift for anime fan, it is also an ideal gift for family and friends, very popular gift
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED Star Wars a trademark of Disney and Lucasfilm adult costume; look for trademark logo packaging and labels to help assure you’ve received an authentic safety-tested item
- LONG SLEEVE black jumpsuit with attached detailed body armor; attached boot-tops on legs; black cape; black belt and face mask with elastic strap closure
- READ BEFORE BUYING: Costumes are not sized the same as apparel, please review the Rubie’s MALE SIZE CHART IN IMAGES, reviews and Q & A for best fit, do not choose based on clothing size
2. TV Show
- Good-Quality Material: This jumpsuit has great quality, fabric is strong and solid quality.
- Classic Style: Zipper Front Long Sleeve Red Dressing up Costume
- Occasions: Dressing up to Comic con, Cosplay show, Halloween, Costume Party, Role Playing, Performance, Theme Activities
- Several sSizes: The costume is unisex, and you can choose from a variety of sizes when purchasing this item. Please refer to the size chart before order.
- Zipper Closure: Front zipper for easy wearing. This jumpsuit is zipper closure and it is easy to zip up. You can also zip it open the top if you get too hot.
1. Video Games
- Officially Licensed product
- Product Includes: Jumpsuit, pair of glovettes, character hat and mustache on a stick.
- Whether it’s Halloween, birthday parties, or even a fun filled night, disguise is good for everything!
Buyer’s Guide: Group Costumes for 5
How much will a Group Costume for 5 cost?
Cost is always a big factor in any kind of transaction, and it will come as no surprise that Group Costumes are no different. For a Group Costume for 5, you can expect to pay within the region of $35 to $85 each individually, of course, if you are paying for all 5 Cosplay Costumes at once then you can expect to be paying from about $175 to $400 in total.
The kinds of costumes you will be getting will differ between products and will usually correlate pretty strongly with the price point. For example, a cheaper costume, at around $35 – $50 individually, will more often than not be simple and less detailed than those at a higher price point.
This can make the costumes at the lower end a great choice for cosplayers who want to tack on additional accessories and make changes to the costume without having to navigate some of the complexities that will come with a higher-end costume.
Whereas, with a higher-end cosplay outfit, this added complexity can prove beneficial to cosplayers who want a great costume but either don’t have the time or the skillset to be able to make these changes to their costumes.
The costumes that are more expensive will usually be multiple layers and this can add depth to an outfit, along with things like padding and having parts of the costume that can be added or removed as you see fit.
What type of event are you going to be attending?
Where you plan on going in your group of 5 should be considered when deciding on what kind of Cosplay you want to be wearing. Different venues and types of events will be more accommodating to different types of costumes and making sure that you and your friends are as comfortable as possible is a big part of getting the most enjoyment out of your time cosplaying.
If you are planning on attending a convention with your group of 5, then you will want to make sure that you have got Cosplay Outfits that allow you to stay cool and aren’t too cumbersome.
Conventions will more than likely take place indoors and have a huge amount of people attending along with you, this will tend to mean that the venue will become relatively hot inside and so a breathable and lightweight costume will do wonders in allowing you to stay comfortable.
Photoshoot on the other hand is a bit different, if you and your group are planning on cosplay in order to take photographs of your work, then you may want to have a costume that looks as good as possible even if it compromises comfort.
These events will be shorter and you won’t have to worry about being constantly on the move, therefore you can choose a more complex cosplay costume for you and your group to wear.
Are you planning to make changes to your costumes?
Figuring out whether you want a costume that you can make alterations to or one that is ready to go can be a great way to streamline your potential purchases and figure what exactly will be better for your group of 5. After all, it will be much easier to find a product that will suit your needs when your know exactly what those needs are.
If you and your group intend on making alterations to your Cosplay costumes, then you may want to opt for a more simple designs that allows you the most room to be creative.
These kinds of costumes are usually on the cheaper side and will often be only 1 or 2 layers in design which is good for a base design that will be able to essentially act as a blueprint.
If you and your friends are just wanting to be able to throw on your cosplay outfits and get going with little to no hassle, then you will want to go for one of the more expensive costumes.
As the price goes up you will tend to see a higher level of complexity in the designs and some may even come with additional accessories to accentuate your cosplay further.
What are you and your group a fan of?
Although it may seem like a simple thing to consider, figuring out what is that your group shares in common is actually a very important part of making sure that everyone is going to get the most out of their time doing group Cosplay.
Talking amongst yourselves to find out which, movies, TV shows, or video games you all have a shared interest in can give you some great ideas for you group cosplay.
To conclude, there are some brilliant choices out there for Group Cosplay as a 5. Whether you are making your own costumes from your favorite movie or getting some high-quality ready-made costumes from your number one video game, there will be something that can help you come together and have a great time.
Hopefully, this article has been of help in showcasing some great products and ideas as well as giving you some things to consider to get the best out of your Group Cosplay experience.